Saturday, August 7, 2010

Birthday!!!!!

YAY!!!! ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
didnt reali feel anything bout my birthday for de past few yrs..but tis year's diffferent!!!
its 18!!! IM LEGAL!!! waakkakakkaa..
n dis time i get 2 have fun de whole day without worrying anything...
so went 2 cheong k wif Rachel Sam Mommy Min yue Wendy Cherrie Elie Miao...LOL
went kinda crazy 2day..coz its wif them!!!
goin wif family ppl juz doesnt feel rite..coz cannot go crazy n all...
all in all , enjoyed myself lots 2day!!!!!! wanna shop also..but bo lui... :(
but nvm...at least i get 2 scream my lungs out...XD
n thz u all 4 belanja-ing me alsooooo...i feel bad 4 making u guys belanja me...
n there's dis present from voon kit fai yong tat daniel...ITS A CAP!!!!
its design matches my bag,, =D
but i look weird wearing a cap..LOL..
they say i look horny..XD
but still...love de cap lots~~~~
dat's de gist of 2day's celebration..LOL..
it might be simple..but still its de BEST i've ever had..
love u guys all so much!!!!!
muackz muackz...

No comments:

Post a Comment