Friday, November 5, 2010

Long Long Time~~

Finally I have the time 2 blog man...
i mean i actuali abandoned it 4 at least 2 MONTHS...
anyway..lots of stuff happened..
birthdays was no escape...fun stuff either..
but de one big thing that happened was TEST 3..
yea..mentioning tat sent me 2 emo mood again...
juz finished de last paper ytd...
ok..so here goes..
Day 1 : GP - pure crap..i don even noe wat im writing..i tried 2 think n think n think..but i cant..
                    coz its so effing COLD...de air cond is directly above my head n i think i sorta froze my brain..
                    oh well..at least i crapped a lot..n hope she actuali accepts my nonsense..
            MP - i forgot how dis turned out..i was quite ok as i rmbr-ed..i seem 2 have memory loss ady..
                     who gives a damn anyway..i dont..y bother rmbr-ing stuff dat r not happy..so yea..
                    feeling quite gd dat day..maybe i can do dis!!!
Day 2 : PHY - shit man!!! i couldnt do projectile like usual..i suck in waves like normal..basically i suck in
                       everything except forces n moment..even dat i cant say im reali pro..so juz did wat i can wif                  
                       my paper..which is not much..let's hope i pass... LOL..n dat paper sent me 2 emo mood...
                       OTL
            MA : i did de paper..not feeling gd bout it..due 2 de OTL-ness physics juz gave me..i did wat i could
                     n dat's it..im tired n fed up..hope MP can lift up my marks..
Day 3 : CHEM - yay! its chem..my 2nd fav subject besides MP..but de paper juz sent every1 to hell..
                           fucking hard man!!! yes i said fucking...not de usual effing..can imagine how extreme de
                          paper was...i literally almost hand in my paper empty..i juz wrote n wrote without knowing
                          wat i was writing exactly..i pretty sure i effed up my paper..ya..i can kiss my scholarship
                          goodbye..chem paper juz confirmed dat..i will send u down de river.. OTL 99 man dat nite..
Day 4 : FMA - here it goes again...same old same old..couldnt care less anymore..i juz read n read..if i cant
                        do dats it..im using all my strength 2 keep myself from breaking mentally n emotionally..
                        i juz did de paper n surprisingly it did help 2 lift up my mood A BIT..not dat i noe how 2 do
                        all but at least i did ma..
            FMP - revision time was hellish..i juz don have de mood 2 read anymore..i juz flip thru my bk n dats
                       it..i cant go on anymore..if i don noe how 2 do , so be it!!! but de paper came out ok..
                      maybe can get 60 gua..
so after all dat hellish depressing mother fucking papers.. i went 2 wangsa wif calvin , yt , kf , cherrie , yv , yss n mer win..v went 2 makan at de ice shop..i think its called snow flizz or sumting..anyway..after dat v went pasar malaming..bought food 2 eat...de pasar malam style..eating while walking..so sore throat now.. TAT
anyway met mr keong n his mom there..awww so sweet..so hard 2 find a guy in mid 20s or almost 30 pasar malaming wif moms.. LOL.. yea..n yt n calvin came 2 my hse 2 play mahjong..but it din last long coz v were so sleepy n tired...so they went back almost 3.30 am like dat...den yss n i pack a bit den sleep..
dis mornin woke up n came back..
OH YEA!!!! MY LAPTOP WAS STOLEN!!!\
damn fuck wei..,my precious laptop was stolen..n i don even noe how de thief did it...from de window i guess..oh my movies..games...series..fuck man!!! i gotta re-dl everything again!!!
oh well..i guess dats all.. ciao.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment