Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kdrama Fever~

Seriously I have Kdrama fever now!! Let's see how this fever started;

It was IRIS. This was the cause of the fever. XD It's the first Kdrama I watched in my life. Well, somewhere in August, Calvin was saying how nice this drama is. I didn't really know much since I don't watch Kdramas at all (until that time) Anyway, YT was saying "Let's watch this!!" I was reluctant initially, but went on with the plan. And surprisingly, IT IS REALLY AWESOME!! It's a story of a FBI agent (Korean version) who is betrayed by his company and turned into a criminal. Obviously he's not one but he's made into by the antagonist, the head of the whole agent thing. And then there's explosion and gunshots and MI-ish stunts. But the story's really nice!! =)

Next Kdrama is Sorry I Love You. Why I wanna watch this drama? Mika Nakashima's fault. XD It was her song "Yuki No Hana". First I was really addicted to the song. It was sad and all, suit me (a super emo guy) the most. Then I found out that it was the theme song for this drama. So out of curiosity I downloaded and watched the drama. It was a lovey-dovey story, and I LOVE watching watching those kinds of movies or dramas. The story's nice too, and I cried at the ending. How typical of me. Hahahaha.. 

OK. So that should be the end. But no. As I watched Secret Garden after that. While downloading SILY, I stumbled on this drama. It received very high ratings and comments like " Best drama of the year" or " Awesomest drama ever" etc. So I gave it a try and I laughed, cried and emo-ed with it. Call me sissy I don't care!! I just like to express my feelings. That's all. XD

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho came up next. This was Bobo's fault. And maybe a part of KF's and Mommy's too. Sometime and god knows how this came into the topic, they were talking about it in class. I was fascinated a bit. Just a bit. And that's it. But then somehow Bobo managed to brainwash me into downloading and watching it. XD 

By this time I'm already developing an interest in Kdrama. So I downloaded Personal Taste on my own. Why? Because Lee Min Ho's in it. He's the first Korean actor that I know. So with that as an excuse I watched it. But that's not the only reason!! This drama received much positive ratings too. :D

Recently I finished You're Beautiful. I've been listening to all those drama's osts and I'm loving them. So this time I choose something with music as the theme. It's a story about a girl who needs to act as his twin brother and joined an all-boys band. So yeah, music and humor. Me likey!!  :D

As you can see all the dramas I downloaded can't escape the romance's grasps. But they're nice to watch for me. But the bad thing is, I cry my eyes out at the endings. Hahahaha.. XD



Signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment