Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Saying hi to 2012~

It's 2012 now!! Wheee~ Truthfully I'm not all that excited for 2012. It's just another year for me. So many posts saying it's the end of the world or something, but I don't care. Hahaha.. If the world's gonna end so be it. XD

Anyway, 2012's new year is a little different from others so far. Because I celebrated with my friends in KL, instead of staying home!! Well, it's not that much of a party but still, it's nice to see them again. Though we didn't really be apart for a long time.

And so, on the 30th I went to KL via bus, lrt, walking, etc. Reached JW's house around evening or something. Had dinner, and that's it for the day. It was planned that I go shopping with MW the next day. So woke up and shopping we went. Fishballs, meatball, prawns, vege and stuff that we normally eat. Imagine 2 young guys who doesn't really know grocery shopping need to buy all that. XD So I consider that night's steamboat a success? Hahaha.. So buy buy buy and then walked back to JW's house. Laze around, and then start washing the prawns and the vege. I, who didn't even help my mom in the kitchen, is washing vege for them. BE GRATEFUL YOU LUCKY BUNCH!! XD Soon, KF, Louis, Cat and Cherrie arrived. And the makan time starts!! =)

Makan makan makan. Chat chat chat. After we finished, it's fireworks time!!! Unfortunately, Cherrie needs to go back early. So she couldn't watch with us. But damn the scenery's so AWESOME!!! Fireworks here and there!! It's so colourful!! And we got a VVIP place. Hahaha.. JW's house is on the 14th floor (bad number.. XD ) and so we can practically watch all the fireworks in KL there. After 15 minutes or so, back to poker cards. Hahaha.. They went back around 1 and I slept soon after. :D

It's the first day of 2012!!! Hurray? Hahahaha.. Woke up, washed and off we go to Subway!! Ooohhh I miss the sandwiches. SO NAIISSEEEE~ Then watched Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows at Wangsa Walk. Then need to rush back to Seremban. >.<



Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment