Sunday, February 1, 2015

31/1/2015 : Bad Day?

Hello peeps! So I dyed my hair finally. And I look like this now:


I wanted some dark purple color like in my previous post. But it turned out to be a bright-ish purple. And I forgot I shouldn't wash my hair to let the color settle. Bam! It became lighter and it sorta became reddish-brownish. Maybe the hairdresser gave me the wrong color. Oh well. 

And I came back home today. Home, the place where defending yourself is called being snobbish. Well I came back and my brother saw my hair. "Omg you dyed your hair! How dare you! The medium said you're becoming a samseng and it seems that it's true. You better not start doing something bad." My reply was, "Not every man who dyed his hair is a samseng. And not every samseng dyes his hair. It all boils down to how much you trusted me. If you trusts me, dyeing a hair is no big deal." His reply was, "I trust you. But seriously you look like a samseng now. Soon you'll start wearing earrings, have tattoos." So I said, "Fine. It seems you don't trust me at all. You've known me your whole life and just because I dyed my hair, you're saying things like this. Fine. Take it or leave it." I'm really angry then. Imagine you didn't come back for 3 weeks and that's the first treatment you get. And he said, "I'm just joking. But seriously you have an attitude problem. The medium said you're too snobbish and will get yourself beaten up. You better behave properly when you go out." Oh. So you were joking huh. WTF?!!!! Do you even know how to joke? And I was just defending myself! When did I became snobbish?! Why would you even perceive my words as snobbish? So it's all my fault again. I'm in the wrong again. I'm forever the wrong one. Snobbish. Do you even understand the word snobbish? I don't think my words have any superior feel to them. How is that snobbish. Wth. And "I don't want to argue with you after not seeing you for a month." Please don't make yourself sound oh so self-righteous. You're just imposing your brotherly status on me. And always placing me in the wrong. Attitude problem. Thinking problem. Not mature enough. Not smart enough. Try being in my shoes and I think you'll get beaten up more times than countable. 

And I had another argument with my housemate as well. And as usual I'm the wrong one again. Before I went back to Seremban, I went to Sg. Long to look at houses for us to stay. You can't believe how much they raised the rent. RM3.5k for a penthouse, RM3k for an empty semi-d, RM2.5k for a normal condo unit. Seriously? Trying to squeeze out all the blood from students. It's just a small area, not even worth the price. So anyway, we managed to look for a pretty nice place. And the price's reasonable too. The problem arises during discussion time. For one, nobody responds. 10 people staying and only 3 or 4 discussing. What the fucking fuck?! All the other 6 people no need to stay is it? Is saying a yes or no that difficult? We're trying to secure a house quickly so we don't need to pay expensive rent in the near future. So fucking say yes so we can move on. And my existing housemate start requesting things. "Can you pro rate me the contract fee?" "Can exclude me from washing machine and fridge?" So I said "Fine. You don't use lor. Simple." Then she goes like, "Then who's gonna keep the washing machine and fridge when we move out?" And I said, "Seriously? You're not the only one staying for 5 months. I do too. Can't you just fork out another RM200 to settle this issue? And they need to use it for a year. If you don't wanna share, fine. Just don't use them." I was damn angry. And she was like "I have no problem forking out money. You always sound like you're accusing people. It's so degrading you know." Boom! Degrading? Lady do you even know how degrading sounds like? Did I say you're stupid? Did I say you're ugly? Learn up your English lady. Seriously. Here I was, trying to get things settled quickly. And you're asking those petty questions. "And how to divide and sell the items?" You're here for 5 months. They're here for a year. So after 5 months you wanna sell the items and make them buy another one is it. Wth? Some people can be so ridiculous. Maybe I got it wrong. Fine. I apologized. But I'm annoyed to the max. If you're worried about transportation, good. But not all these "I'm here for 5 months. So I should only pay 5 months worth." issues. Life's not fair bitch. Deal with it. If you have so many issues, you should've come with us. Not stay at home and do your own things and then come up with these requirements like a bitch. I could've gone home on Friday. But I stayed till Saturday. Just to find a place for your selfish ass. Wtf. 

I give up. I'm not helping to search for more rooms anymore. If they wanna wait for a better place, fine. But I doubt they can find it anymore. The agents and house owners will only raise even higher nearing the start of the semester. Good luck. I can drive there in the worst case scenario. They should think of the situation at hand. Not hoping for some miracle to happen without doing anything. 



Signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment